National Technological Awards in 2017
- First prize of National Science & Technology Progress Award
- High efficiency E&P of Fuling large scale marine facies shale gas field
- High efficiency MTO technology
- Development and application of large scale modern coal chemical technology package for CTL/CTO
- Second prize of National Science & Technology Progress Award
- Deep delayed coking technology for enhancement of light oil yield
- Second prize of National Technological Invention Award
- Precise description, numerical simulation and high efficiency water injection development technology for marine facies fracture-cavity carbonate reservoir
- High efficiency chemical feedstock production technology through directional conversion of hydrocarbon molecules
Chinese Patent Awards in 2017
- Honorable mention of Chinese Patent Award
- One torsional impact drilling tool
- One production method for low compression ratio hot rolling 9Ni steel plate
- Application of one zwitterionic surfactant for tertiary oil recovery, its production and application method
- Single well huff and puff heavy oil production method using microorganism and CO2
- New catalyst of ethylene trimerization, its production and application method
- Organosilicon microporous zeolite, its synthesis and application method
- Coalescing zeolite absorbent and its production method
- Scavenger for H2S leakage
- Super-high density dispersant for drilling fluid, its production and application method
- Hydrocracking process with low energy consumption and higher chemical feedstock output
- Solvent for CO2 removal of Fischer-Tropsch recycling gas, its production and application method
On July 27, 2017, the naming ceremony of Ma Yongsheng Asteroid and the academic seminar were held at Sinopec HQ. Recommended by the Ho Leong Ho Lee Foundation, the Committee on Small Body Nomenclature of the International Astronomical Union approved the application submitted by Purple Mountain Observatory of CAS, naming the No. 210292 asteroid after Ma Yongsheng.
Three first prizes of National Science & Technology Progress Award
- Project Name: High efficiency E&P of Fuling large scale marine facies shale gas field
- Depending on proprietary innovation, this project has been built into the first national shale gas demonstration zone. With this successful development, China became the third country after USA and Canada which holds the whole set of development technologies for shale gas. This project also marked the significant breakthrough in China’s shale gas business, realized the leap-forward development of shale gas E&P and provided a replicable experience. In addition, the project is critical to energy structural adjustment, addressing the short supply of natural gas in central and east China, and energy saving, emission reduction and air pollution control.
- Project Name: High efficiency MTO technology
- With the success of this project, China became the first country that owns the proprietary technology package for MTO. We not only commercialized the proprietary methanol to ethylene and propylene technology, but also provided advanced and reliable process package for coal chemical businesses which could be an option to replace petroleum.
- Project Name: Development and application of large scale modern coal chemical technology package for CTL/CTO
- This project was jointly completed by Sinopec and Shenhua. It is a world leading technology which solved a series of world-class technical problems.